I ordered items online and they were shipped and delivered to my home and to my neighbor who was standing in my yard at the time!!!!!I have filed a police report gone to my neighbors home and called Party City numerous times to get a tracer started on my items so I can get a reshipment sent out!!!!
Party City has NOT filed a tracer with UPS does not care about reshooting my items because they have their money already so they could care less... And their excuse is THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT IS RUNNING 2-3 DAYS BEHIND!!!! I could care less!!!!!!
Will never shop there again in life!!!!!PISSED BEYOND MEASURES!!!!!1062f0f3 review #355524
You may also like
- "I ordered a Halloween decal for my toilet seat through the online store. It arrived 8 days after ordering it in a box that was 18"x12"x6". The decal was..."
- "so I had placed an order online for my sons birthday party. I had ordered a lot of candy, cause I'm planning on having a candy buffet ! So my..."
- "Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com. I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "My husband and I purchased our furniture on a visit to Abilene, TX, but had it delivered from San Angelo because it was closer to our home. (Dealt with Kristin..."
- "DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE! Market Doctors Direct, iText Directory and Text-USA are all the same company.Market Doctors Directhttp://www.marketdocto...iText Directoryhttp://www.itextdirect...Text-USAhttp://www.text-usa.com/They hired me as a salaried employee for 32k/year as their..."
- "I am writing on behalf of my elderly parents (ages 86 & 89) who purchased a Maytag refrigerator in 2008. I do not have the model or serial number for..."