I ordered items online and they were shipped and delivered to my home and to my neighbor who was standing in my yard at the time!!!!!I have filed a police report gone to my neighbors home and called Party City numerous times to get a tracer started on my items so I can get a reshipment sent out!!!!
Party City has NOT filed a tracer with UPS does not care about reshooting my items because they have their money already so they could care less... And their excuse is THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT IS RUNNING 2-3 DAYS BEHIND!!!! I could care less!!!!!!
Will never shop there again in life!!!!!PISSED BEYOND MEASURES!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "For the past 6 months Aaron's Rental truck has made 2-3 weekly visits to the adjacent rental property and we are the ones whom have had to deal with their..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."