I was recently employed by Party City.The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal.
Today I went up there and asked to set it up. The manager handed me a packet that said how to set up and login to my account. When I went home to my computer, the first thing I did was click on "Create Account" and I was taken to the registration code page. I put in pcr-1234, exactly like the packet said, and I got an error stating that "your entry is not a recognized entry code." It's too late in the day, so I can't call administration.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I would like to have my account set up before I go into work tomorrow but I don't know who to turn to for assistance.
The managers at my particular Party City are nice, but not very helpful.Please help me, I would like to resolve this issue soon.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I ordered a Halloween decal for my toilet seat through the online store. It arrived 8 days after ordering it in a box that was 18"x12"x6". The decal was..."
- "So, I went to party city at 10:30 am on oct 31 2016, it wasn't that crazy because it was early, I got a few things that I need, went..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***. I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go...."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "Bought zip-off pants/shorts. I am a petite person but their pants are totally disproportionate comparing waist and thighs. Even though I bought bigger pants and use belt, the fabric around..."