I was recently employed by Party City.The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal.
Today I went up there and asked to set it up. The manager handed me a packet that said how to set up and login to my account. When I went home to my computer, the first thing I did was click on "Create Account" and I was taken to the registration code page. I put in pcr-1234, exactly like the packet said, and I got an error stating that "your entry is not a recognized entry code." It's too late in the day, so I can't call administration.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I would like to have my account set up before I go into work tomorrow but I don't know who to turn to for assistance.
The managers at my particular Party City are nice, but not very helpful.Please help me, I would like to resolve this issue soon.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Learned a lesson that many others on here have apparently already learned - will never touch Party City again. I bought a $40 kid's Halloween costume online, wrong size. Seems..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Why does the Party City catalog, flyers, and commercials never feature any minority groups, especially Black ppl? I purposely looked through your whole catalog just to see if you did..."
- "I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14. My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude. Secondly I ordered..."
- "I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M. through Tradesy. Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was..."
- "My trash keeps getting Skipped...they say there are cars parked on the corners, but theres NOTHING on the corners!! I have called Several times but the problem is still..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."