The customer service representative hang up the phone after I was questioning their delivery policy. As stated, orders before 3pm will be sent out the same day, therefore my shipment of three-day-shipping should have been at my house on Friday that week.

I was told, that is not the case, it could very possibly get there by Monday, which meant day after I had a baby shower to my neighbor. I was told I had to pay extra for two-day shipping. After my questions, such as : do I get the money back if not delivered by that Friday, and what about Saturday delivery ( no reason to get the plates, glassware, balloons, etc. after the baby shower is over on Sunday),the rep hang up the phone.

I had to place another call, to find out she had already charged 20.00 for the two day shipping without my approval and the promo code discount was not applied to my order. The second call I was told the promo code discount will show on my card statement in three to four days, as soon as the order leaves the warehouse it will be deducted from my total.....!? Now, three weeks later, I placed jet another call, requiring about my promo discount. According to the customer service, the manager  is refusing to return my call-request.

According to the source, she can pick and choose who she wants to talk to. Customer service is rude, unprofessional and incapable of providing any kind of civilized service. As much as I like the products, I will never use "Party City" again.

I also had a chance to share my experience with my baby -shower-guests, party of 30 people. Sad, sad, sad....

Product or Service Mentioned: Party City Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor service, Management.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 09, 2016.

Comments