I was searching for an authentic Twisty Mask with the removable jaw.After looking at several places and websites where the removable jaw mask is pictured I decided to order from Party City as it was priced at $34.99 and many of the other ones I found were $79.99.
I paid very close attention to what I was looking for as the removable jaw mask has a distinct piece that comes across the top side of the head and attaches to the jaw making it removable and the basic Twisty mask does not have this distinct feature. On Party City's website you can plainly see the picture of the Twisty mask is a picture of the removable jaw mask but what I actually received was the basic without the removable jaw feature. Needless to say I'm not happy and think that showing and advertising one thing for such a low price to get a leg up on competition but actually cheating the consumer is a terrible way to conduct business.
I hope many people read this and choose who they want to business with carefully.I have attached photo's of the actual product received and a copy of their web page so everyone can see for themselves.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Twisty Mask
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had an awful expiernce at your location in Costa Mesa Ca. The associates who was a young Mexican girl made every customer feel like an *** with rhetorical..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "Terrible and expensive service! They sell you heaven but don't deliver anything! My sales person was Carroll Wii... My 4 dates did not meet my criteria which were only 2, age range..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."