Party City - Bait and Switch on a Twisty Mask pictured online vs. what I actually received!
I was searching for an authentic Twisty Mask with the removable jaw.After looking at several places and websites where the removable jaw mask is pictured I decided to order from Party City as it was priced at $34.99 and many of the other ones I found were $79.99.
I paid very close attention to what I was looking for as the removable jaw mask has a distinct piece that comes across the top side of the head and attaches to the jaw making it removable and the basic Twisty mask does not have this distinct feature. On Party City's website you can plainly see the picture of the Twisty mask is a picture of the removable jaw mask but what I actually received was the basic without the removable jaw feature. Needless to say I'm not happy and think that showing and advertising one thing for such a low price to get a leg up on competition but actually cheating the consumer is a terrible way to conduct business.
I hope many people read this and choose who they want to business with carefully.I have attached photo's of the actual product received and a copy of their web page so everyone can see for themselves.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Twisty Mask
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I ordered a Halloween decal for my toilet seat through the online store. It arrived 8 days after ordering it in a box that was 18"x12"x6". The decal was..."
- "I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan,..."
- "On May 15th 2016 was my daughter's graduation. Her cake was ordered to be ready for pick up at 12:00 noon. I arrive right on time to find out..."
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."