Party City - Bait and Switch on a Twisty Mask pictured online vs. what I actually received!

I was searching for an authentic Twisty Mask with the removable jaw.After looking at several places and websites where the removable jaw mask is pictured I decided to order from Party City as it was priced at $34.99 and many of the other ones I found were $79.99.

I paid very close attention to what I was looking for as the removable jaw mask has a distinct piece that comes across the top side of the head and attaches to the jaw making it removable and the basic Twisty mask does not have this distinct feature. On Party City's website you can plainly see the picture of the Twisty mask is a picture of the removable jaw mask but what I actually received was the basic without the removable jaw feature. Needless to say I'm not happy and think that showing and advertising one thing for such a low price to get a leg up on competition but actually cheating the consumer is a terrible way to conduct business.

I hope many people read this and choose who they want to business with carefully.I have attached photo's of the actual product received and a copy of their web page so everyone can see for themselves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 05 #1154445

Does it SAY anywhere that it's removable? No? That's what I thought. Don't be a ***

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.