Party City - Candy came broken and out of its boxed it belonged in
so I had placed an order online for my sons birthday party.I had ordered a lot of candy, cause I'm planning on having a candy buffet !
So my order comes in the mail, and everything was perfect EXCEPT for my black and white candy sticks !!! :( every single one were broken AND out the box it belonged in!! I am not happy about that what so ever! They have there own setting that will be placed in one of the clear bowls I bought.
I do not wanna serve this at my sons 5th birthday party..Plus just reviewing my order I am also missing my red rock candy sticks smh, Boy am I not happy as of right now, I will never place an order online again!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Candies
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i bought an item, a roll of tickets for a raffle. The same day, later, i found the same item at walmart for half price . i had already taken..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."