party city promised to send me a halloween costume and then the day my sister gets it they tell me it was sold out!THEY SUCK!!!!!!!

i am soooooo upset and i hate party city!i spoke then called them and they said there is nothing they could do and they hate making customers happy! these words were said by the representative. if that representative is reading this, i hope you get fired you big fat doo doo butt ***! Party city sucks so much!

dont ever trust them to do anything! they never keep their promises and they never will.

I HOPE PARTY CITY LOOSES ONE MILLION CUSTOMERS AND GOES OUT OF BUISNESS SO IT IS OLD NEWS!!!!!!VI HATE PARTY CITY< I HATE PARTY CITY I HAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE PARTY CITY!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Rinabby91710

Why are you dummies on Party City's side. This is Pisssed Off Consumers and Party City deserves to be torn a new a**hole for reals, they have the worst return policy and even more worse costumer service phone representatives. I wait 5-8 minutes to talk to one of these customer services reps to try to solve my problem and they hang up on me, who do they think they are that they can hang up on me when I was waiting patiently to talk to them about my issues and then when they hung up on me they didn't even give me the chance to say my last comment which was going to be *** you Party City!

I ordered a costume rather than running to a store because having little time for shopping, I trusted if the Party City website said you could get your order by Halloween on the 24th and 25th, I'd be safe for sure on the 24th.Well, I didn't get it until November 1st.

I emailed Party City expressing my disappointment on missing using my Halloween costume on the very day it was supposed to be for, and I got a "Hello, Please follow the link below and follow the return process.".

That's it.Unbelievable.

CALM DOWN!!!!I AM MOST CERTAIN THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT SAY THOSE WORDS.

i mean would u like to work ALL day fetching costumes for customers?!>:/

Please, do us all a favor and grow up.