The.Worst.

Customer. Service. Of. All.

Time. Called their customer service to complain about something I was dissatisfied about (which, by the way, it took me 30 minutes to get someone on the phone) and was hung up on. HUNG UP ON. Are you kidding me?

Completely unacceptable. When I called back to complain that I was hung up on, my issue was resolved quickly by another customer service representative but I could here the person who hung up on me in the background talking about me. WHAT!?

Better Business Bureau needs to get involved.Nobody should be giving this company their money, they don't appreciate their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Party City. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Party City.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Party City to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments