Glenwood, Illinois

I went to Party City to purchase some decorations for a graduation party that was going to be held at my church, the purchase was made on 7-3-2011.I returned all of the items on 8-8-2011 because they changed the colors and someone else purchased the new decorations that were needed.

After 72 hours, one week, three weeks and it's almost a month now and I still don't have my refund.

The managers were very rude to me and not professional about this matter.Don't Shop At Party City, go somewhere else please.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Sun City, Arizona, United States #840265

I agree that you should have had your refund already and I am sorry for the terrible experience that you have had.But to be fair you went the whole month without a return and they still gave it to you.

The policy does state that there are no returns beyond 30 days.Just exchanges.

Hello,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We would love the opportunity to address this issue and resolve it as quickly as possible. Customer service is very important to us as a company and we take these matters very seriously. Please feel free to call 1-800-PARTYCITY (727-8924) and select option 5 to speak to a representative regarding retail store issues. Also, you may reach our customer service supervisor at phartman@partycity.com if you would like.

Party City