I bought a dozen pre made Valentine balloons located (145 Brandon Town Center Dr, Brandon, FL 33511) & noticed when I came home there were at least 4 partially deflated balloons (the bad ones looked 5 days old). I went back a couple hours later to either exchange them or inflate the bad ones.

The store manager, Ken advised once I leave the store they're unable to assist me. I got so pissed that I told him that I'm not leaving until they fix my balloons. Ken insisted that his cashiers inspects the balloons at the register & I told him that the cashier didn't inspect mine which he still insisted that they do. So basically Ken may as well have called me a liar.

Then Ken said why didn't I inspect them. I responded that I had faith in Party City & didn't expect this to happen, especially if I came back within 2 hours with a receipt. I practically had to yell at them in order to finally get assistance. Something that was so simple & easy to fix by inflating the balloons & providing good customer service skills was something that Ken, Manager of the store was lacking.

My experience with Ken left a bad taste in my mouth, especially since this is a yearly tradition that I do for Valentines. I give each of my co-workers a balloon so it is very important that each balloons look fully inflated.

Review about: Party City Manager.

I didn't like: Manager ken.

Comments