Update added by user Oct 24, 2012
Also when i called party city to tell them about the crow they hung up on me
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
So i ordered this crow from party city on the website it says the crow is 12inches when i finally got the bird )the tag on it said 9inches when i measured the bird it was only 7 1/2 wtf party city wtf if im paying you this *** money the least you can do is ship me a 12inch crow and then they shipped my order wrong i had to wait two extra days because they did not write my adress correctly on my order , i never want to buy from party city again because they're things are false advertised
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had an awful expiernce at your location in Costa Mesa Ca. The associates who was a young Mexican girl made every customer feel like an *** with rhetorical..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..."
- "I bought an expensive, stainless steel Samsung dishwasher model: DMR77LHS/XAA and it constantly breaks down due to poor materials used in construction. Plastic tabs used to hold the upper..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."