A fraudulent charge of $29.94 appeared on my bank statement by "PARTY CITY 800-727-8924 IL." I now have to change all my information, plus deal with the fact I was stolen from, which I would not expect from Party City.When I call customer service during hours, a recording states I am calling outside of business hours and cannot speak with a representative.

This is forcing me to write at least 100 words. I have nothing left to say except Party City is now a Fraud, which is surprising.

I will keep tying until I reach 100 words and I need about ten more words to complete my complaint letting the world know Party City stole my personal information.I will now post on all social media sites.

Reason of review: STOLEN FROM.

Preferred solution: I will let the bank handle the fraud and spread the word on the scam.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Hey, don't feel bad.I just got off the phone with my banks fraud department, and I had 2 charges from party city in Illinois totaling 1300 +dollars!

Mine was from party city #1002 in Naperville Illinois.

Drained my account, and in fact over drew it.Now I have to wait up to 10 days to get my money back, as well as wait for a new debit card.