Featured

I ordered a Halloween decal for my toilet seat through the online store. It arrived 8 days after ordering it in a box that was 18"x12"x6". The decal was larger than the box, so they stuffed it into the bottom of the box with the leftover decal crumpled and curling up the sides of the box. (If they had rolled the decal and put a rubberband around it, it would have arrived perfectly safe.) By the time it arrived it was mangled and unusable.

I called the customer service line and was put on hold for 38 minutes to the tune of this horrible irritating fast music. At about 30 minutes into being on hold, I decided to see what would happen if I called the order line. I used another line and called in, this time choosing the option to place a new order. The on hold music was soft and pleasing and they answered in 7 minutes.

I'm stunned by the disparity in how this company treats people who want to return something over those who are placing an order. What a load of ***.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

I don't see the problem.

You got a bad product and it was refunded.

I'm thinking you just wanted attention.

"In the end the order person was able to get me to a customer service rep and they did issue a refund for the damaged item.1c5472 "

So why exactly are you posting on pissed consumer?

if your "Problem" was corrected?:x