Party City - Laughable customer service at Halloween City
I ordered a Halloween decal for my toilet seat through the online store. It arrived 8 days after ordering it in a box that was 18"x12"x6". The decal was larger than the box, so they stuffed it into the bottom of the box with the leftover decal crumpled and curling up the sides of the box. (If they had rolled the decal and put a rubberband around it, it would have arrived perfectly safe.) By the time it arrived it was mangled and unusable.
I called the customer service line and was put on hold for 38 minutes to the tune of this horrible irritating fast music. At about 30 minutes into being on hold, I decided to see what would happen if I called the order line. I used another line and called in, this time choosing the option to place a new order. The on hold music was soft and pleasing and they answered in 7 minutes.
I'm stunned by the disparity in how this company treats people who want to return something over those who are placing an order. What a load of ***.
In the end the order person was able to get me to a customer service rep and they did issue a refund for the damaged item.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toilet Seat Decal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."