Party City - Laughable customer service at Halloween City
I ordered a Halloween decal for my toilet seat through the online store. It arrived 8 days after ordering it in a box that was 18"x12"x6". The decal was larger than the box, so they stuffed it into the bottom of the box with the leftover decal crumpled and curling up the sides of the box. (If they had rolled the decal and put a rubberband around it, it would have arrived perfectly safe.) By the time it arrived it was mangled and unusable.
I called the customer service line and was put on hold for 38 minutes to the tune of this horrible irritating fast music. At about 30 minutes into being on hold, I decided to see what would happen if I called the order line. I used another line and called in, this time choosing the option to place a new order. The on hold music was soft and pleasing and they answered in 7 minutes.
I'm stunned by the disparity in how this company treats people who want to return something over those who are placing an order. What a load of ***.
In the end the order person was able to get me to a customer service rep and they did issue a refund for the damaged item.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toilet Seat Decal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."