Stay away from this place the staff is horrible and the store is not well maintained. I stopped by November 2,2012 for thier 50% off on all Halloween item. I grabbed a few Halloween items and when it was time to pay tey would not discount them down by 50 %. I asked to spek to the manager and pointed out the sign on the door that stated 50%off on all Halloween items. This was confirmed by a female employee who stated oh I forgot to remove that sign to the manager Ervin. He stated he had to make a phone call to check and return stating that they would not give me the discount. I aked if he was refusing to honor the sign that was clearly posted? He began to remove the sign and then stated no we are not going to honor it.

Party City Rockville Pike MD

Trust me I will never shop at this location again. This place does not value it's customers or advertisement.

No Party in this city.

Review about: Party City Manager.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

You just stated that the female employee said, oh I forgot to tale it down.Therefore it was not going on anymore and it was a mistake that it was still up there.

The fact that he even called his manager was nice enough of him.

And het you still *** when they tried doing it for you but got a no go.I hope you never get a fair discount again, ungrateful inconsiderate ***.