Featured Not resolved
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 29, 2016

Lost $55

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2016

Placed an online order for the new year party.They contacted me back through email and stated that something was wrong with my shipping address I had to call them four times and my problem never was solved, she literally told me on the phone that once the order was placed they don't care about it.

I will never shop online at their store and do not recommend it to anyone.Worse costumer support you can ever imagine.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of party city customer care. Party City needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned party city customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Party City.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Party City - Shipping Service Review Party City "I'm very upset by how I was treated by customer service today and will be contacting corporate. I received my shipment today without many of the items I ordered. I..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more