1.5
Layout of Store

I had an awful expiernce at your location in Costa Mesa Ca.The associates who was a young Mexican girl made every customer feel like an *** with rhetorical questions.

I went in to buy balloons and the girl who helped me gave me the worst customer service I've ever received. I got a big ballon shaped like a hat which includes paper decoration around it. she completely crumbled the paper that goes around and on top on the hat. When I asked her to be more careful she rolled her eyes.

I also asked if she could make the string look more presentable and she said "since the ballon was too big that they don't do that because the want the attention on the ballon not on the ribbon." So she didn't do it... Adding on to the her attitude she pulled out her phone while she helped. How rude!! While she helped me, while she was on the clock.

I work retail as well I'm actually a manager at a store and seeing how she acted and treated me as a manager I would take this individual and re-train because I don't think she's ever been taught any kind of customer service!I will no longer shop at this location do to the service I received today.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Party City and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Party City to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Party City and party city customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Levittown, New York, United States #1250100

you clearly have never blown up a balloon.you picked one of the most difficult time consuming balloons.

ITS JUST A BALLOON.and how tf do you know shes mexican????

Dallas, Texas, United States #1221720

i worked there and that balloon is supposed to look crumbled on the top. that balloon design is just poorly thought out.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1213792

I assume that you stated what her apparent nationality is because you feel it helps to explain the poor service and bad attitude.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1213435

Well since you work in retail it shows how dumb you are. Your review is full of spelling and grammar mistakes. The worst part is you call the Spic a girl when you are the one throwing a temper tantrum like a child.