3.6
Layout of Store

So, I went to party city at 10:30 am on oct 31 2016, it wasn't that crazy because it was early, I got a few things that I need, went to pay, like 5 people on the line, this young woman at the register, didn't smile, say welcome or something, put my stuff down she scanned when I was looking for the money in my wallet she was on the phone texting, I gave her the money on her hands, she throws the change with the receipt on the side no bag for my staff and I had my hand open waiting for my change but she prefer for just throw it and then she realized and gave me a bag, didn't look at me at all, and just next.If you don't like your job just leave it, this place you need to smile, welcome poeple, aks if she/he find everything that it's was looking for, have a happy Halloween or whatever that celebrating.

She definitely hate her job.!No coming back to this location.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of party city customer care. Party City needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned party city customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Party City.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments