Resolved

Update by user Nov 20, 2014

Thank you for the many suggestions. I tried taking the costume into the store and they said they were unable to help me because they don't carry that item in their inventory. My problem was resolved when I called the 727-8924 number, they sent out a new/complete costume.

Original review posted by user Oct 20, 2014

I ordered an infant costume and only received the diaper cover of the costume. The booties and hat were missing.

It's been 2 days and no contact from customer service. The store won't return the costume Ruth missing articles of clothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Party City Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2014.

Comments

I don't know if this will help, but if you take the costume to a local Party City Store, even though you ordered it online, if they have it in stock they will give you whatever missing pieces you need at no extra charge.

I ordered skeleton leggings form the site. My package came in a big box.

Literally the only thing in it was a while bunch of air cushions and the paper describing my order.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Not to mention they done even have a useful number you can call, only that ridiculous online form.

I just had the same problem with them but through a lot of research I found a number for them. Their customer service number is 1-800-727-8924.

then you have to press 5 when the recording starts. they fixed my problem and resent out my item I hope this helps you out.

to Anonymous #888645

Thank you for the help, they sent another one out for me also.