I am attaching the photos since the previous complaint stated not enough memory ...

LAURA DUNLOP

Fanofangels73@gmail.com

Huntington Beach Ca Complaint

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of new york yankees latex balloons from Party City and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Party City to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Party City for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Latex balloons only last 6 to 8 hours.They do have a balloon treatment called high float that will extend their life to 24 to 48 hours.

They should have told you about this but some employees figure that people already know that latex balloons don't last as long as mylar balloons. But then again there are some people out there that still believe that they can just blow into a balloon and it'll float in the air when everybody should already know that helium is the only gas you can put into a balloon to make a float.

Just keep that in mind the next time that you purchase balloons from Party City if your event is within 6 to 8 hours you should be okay but if you're getting your balloons first thing in the morning and your event isn't until 8 or 9 at night you may want to either come back later to pick it up or have the high- float put into it.And remember treat your balloons like puppies and children do not leave them in the car the gas will expand in the balloons and they will deflate or explode.