339 north congress ave boynton beach fl 33426 Went inside party city boynton beach location.Was going to drop my kids balloons off for their party august 9.

Come to find out the website said my balloons included free helium. The girl there said very rude to me "NO YOU NEED TO PAY 20 CENTS FOR EACH BALLOON!" I was so close to hitting the girl because the way she approached with with her tone made me feel as if she had a problem with a simple misunderstanding from the website. I said fine give me my money back for those and I'll leave the foil balloons. She processed my return and then gave me my other balloons back.

I just snatched my stuff back and left. This store is very unprofessional!

I will NEVER go back here.I rather travel to the next city to get anything for now on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of party city website. Party City needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned party city website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Party City.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments