Chicopee, Massachusetts
1.8
Layout of Store

I ordered 2, 25 count pack of polyester party leis for an event at my job and they reassured me that they would arrive on time.When I received the shipment I found I was sent something completely different then they advertise online!

They show a picture of pretty polyester leis with individual flowers and what I received was scrunched plastic that looks like trash bags! Now I have very little time to get what I need for our event next week!

Not pleased!False advertising!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Party City Zipster Leopard Outfit Review from Bronx, New York Party City "I ordered the leopard zipster halloween costume and you idiots forgot my baby girl tail from the costume... how is she suppose to strut her stuff in her costume with..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more