i bought an item, a roll of tickets for a raffle.
The same day, later, i found the same item at walmart for half price .i had already taken the plastic Wrap off but didn't use it at all.
they didn't take it back.it still has the tape showing i didn't use it.
if u need this item go to walmart.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Roll Of Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Our designer chose Huntwood for our kitchen remodel. Within 2 years we had severe water damage below the sink area and the paint was wearing off. I called..."
- "Clearasil face cleanser lightner..It burnt over 70 percent of my skin off my cheeks,behind my neck,under my neck and eyelids.I had to go to specialist and has suffered extreme mental..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."