Resolved
2.4
Layout of Store
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 18

I received both orders I had made without ever receiving a confirmation on that second order. Seriously Party City....

responding to your emails could have cleared up my problem and made me happy and satisfied. You have very poor customer service and from now on I will buy my party supplies elsewhere. After standing in line for nearly 10 minutes to pay for my purchases at your store , myself as well as two other shoppers who were standing in line ahead of me, were all told that we were standing at the wrong end of the area for check out... because I was the nearest to the registers, it took me a fraction of a second to get my cart out of the area where I stood.

This allowed both people standing behind me to arrive at the appropriate end of the line behind both other shoppers who were behind me in line. Party city... I know you recently move to this new location... but set up your store and put up your signs where people should line up to pay....

plus you were simply rude in overlooking who was in line first... I should have raised he’ll immediately. But since I’m not one to make a scene, I waited another 10 minutes to pay for my purchases. Party City...

you customer service, be it in store or online sucks. If you want repeat business, I suggest fixing these issues.

Original review posted by user Aug 15

I ordered several items on a Saturday and decided on Sunday that I need a few more things. I put in a second order, but only received confirmation on the first order.

I’ve emailed party city twice over a four day period with no response.

Very frustrated! Is there any other way to contact head office besides through their “contact us” area of the website??

Product or Service Mentioned: Party City Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 15.

Comments

VagueCatfish

I have checked my credit card statement and have been billed for both orders even though I’m still waiting for a confirmation email about the second order.... super frustrating!

If this company would at least acknowledge receipt of my emails... but they seem to just ignore my repeated requests!

Not happy. Now I’m adding text so that I can post this comment!