Estacada, Oregon

I did try to contact this company 1st ...here's what I sent them: Your company has the worst customer service I have ever encountered.Not only was the order shipped wrong 3 times, but the representatives were rude, uninformed & basically did not care if I was a happy customer.

I called the corporate office & was transferred to the online supervisor; Peter Hartman's, voice mail & left my # requesting a call back. It's been 4 days, I don't think he cares either. So I called corporate again today & got voice mail for the receptionist! Not only will I never shop your online store again, but I will never go into one of your stores either.

My daughter started this order for my grandson's 1st Halloween & I attempted to assist, but it was just frustrating & a waste of time & money.

If you care to represent your organization in a positive light, please reply.If your associates are indicative of your customer service, I don't imagine you will.

Review about: Party City Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

I understand that you are upset about your order being wrong 3 times.But that does not give you the right to demoralize hundreds to people who just happen to work for a company that you don't like.

I happen to work for Party City and that is not my character. The fact of the matter is, I cannot do anything to help fix this for you. If I could I would but I do not have the authority to help you and it sounds like you have not tried to talk to a store representative (associate) about this.

It states on the receipt that you can return your merchandise at any Party City location.The people in the store may be able to help you only if you give them the respect that they deserve regardless of the problems you have faced from the website.