Featured Not resolved

I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We tried to return it within 2 hours time frame and unfortunately their team was very rude, their mind was already set. Bottom line, they will not provide refund. This is totally unacceptable, paid over price for a cheap material of custome. I got stuck wit this. I spoke to 3 people there (customer service- assistant-and manager's assistance and they didn't seem to care) These people are so unprofessional and they don't give a #$#$%#$ about customer service experience. Check this out. They even have a 7 days return and they refused to issue a refund. http://prntscr.com/505szn

I finally talked the corporate office and they said that they had many complaints about this specific store. Apparently this specific store is a franchise. They will deal with them. For now they asked me to take my costume to another store and they will happy to issue a refund.

People , be careful at this store 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683. They are not real, honest, polite, and have integrity as a store.

Also did a research after this incident, they have OVER-PRICE for these costumes, BTW, did I mention that these are LOW-QUALITY?

Review about: Party City Deal.

I didn't like: Bad reputation, All.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

LadyScot

7 days BEFORE the holiday. Next time, don't wait til the last minute to buy something before a holiday. NO store has to accept returns on anything they sell.

its on a 7 days return sweety its a "once you hit the 24th (7 days BEFORE halloween) no more money is given back.) you posted this on the 26th, surely right after you threw your fit.

so yea they can't return it to you because policy. corporate makes you feel special trust me. learn the policy before you buy, try on before you leave the store, common sense.

especially when ur a last minute shopper.dont be rude, they just work there.

to Anonymous Vancouver, Washington, United States #896022

If you knew how to read you dummy you would have known that the costume was for my daughter.My daughter could not try the costume on because she was not there, she was in foster care because a few people reported me when they thought I was abusing my daughter.

So I am only allowed supervised visits.

Also what is with this sweety ***.I am a man don't call me sweety.

I am just stating my concerns about Michael Jackson and how his music should not be played in stores because he has a history of abusing boys.Look at you you beat your own daughter.

You brag about beating your daughter and blame her for your abusing her. That is just sick.

Besides if you knew how to read I have issues against people like Michael Jackson sexually abusing innocent children.You probably don`t since you admitted to beating your own daughter.

to KevinRichards Seattle, Washington, United States #901870

I don't agree with this reviewer beating his kid, but I feel like your post is ridiculous, as well. I also feel like the real reason you don't like MJ is because he was black and, as you so nicely pointed out on another review, "Black people are rude and smoke crack and get drunk"...I don't think you have room to be calling someone else for their own despicable acts. You both are douchebags.

to bb Orange, California, United States #910948

I don't like black people in general, Obama. Call me racist if you want but being racist is not as bad as beating a helpless defenseless child, especially one that is grieving also for her mother's death. This father is self centered and only cares about himself, not his child.

to KevinRichards Kokomo, Indiana, United States #957734

Youre a nutjob, and mj didnt molest or touch any kids

to justmeeey Orange, California, United States #961109

That is because he had big shot lawyers to clear his name. Next you will be saying O J Simpson did not kill anyone.

mrreviewsm

It doesn't matter.Keep dreaming.

I am sure if you were in my position, you would think different. Bottom line my problem was solved and wanted to share my experience here.

Also, another anonymous auto spamming is posting irrelevant information about this topic. Some company hire these people to auto generate things to clean their company.

Sorry, it doesn't work here.

This specific company sucks in Vancouver and that's end of the story.

You can keep posting more things.Evidence speaks for itself.

to mrreviewsm #894591

The point is when you don't get your way you become hostile, which is why your daughter was taken from you. I am glad they took her from your abusive home. She is safe now.