!!!!!!NEVER EVER ORDER FROM PARTY CITY !!!!!!!

I ordered my daughter Halloween outfit 10/2/2014 and it was shipped to the wrong address on 10/7/2014.

Ive called several times to try and correct the issue but no one has called me back. Ive even called the head office, they are just as useless. The service is horriable. Ive been charged for something that I dont have.

They have been giving me the run around, hanging up in my face and even leaving me on hold for several mintues.I am very upset with the way that they are treating me and my daughter.

Review about: Party City Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Party City?

Comments

Party City - Zipster Leopard Outfit Review from Bronx, New York Party City "I ordered the leopard zipster halloween costume and you idiots forgot my baby girl tail from the costume... how is she suppose to strut her stuff in her costume with..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Party City - Customer Care Review from Garden Grove, California Party City "I had an awful expiernce at your location in Costa Mesa Ca. The associates who was a young Mexican girl made every customer feel like an *** with rhetorical..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more